This privacy statement has been drawn up by Access Technology Group Nederland and involves (the websites of) Access Innovations B.V., Access Communications B.V., Access Technology B.V. and Mobile Shutdown System B.V., including the product website visics.eu. Access Technology Group is located at the address Valeton 5 in Zaltbommel, The Netherlands and can be reached via:
• Our website, www.accesstechnology.nl
• Our e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our postal address: Valeton 5, 5301 LW Zaltbommel, The Netherlands
• Our telephone number: +31(0)418 51 10 38
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Access Technology Group needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Access Technology Group permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Access Technology Group legitimate interests
- Access Technology Group needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
- Log Files
Visics.eu follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, visics.eu uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that remember your preferences while surfing and store them on your own computer via the browser you use. The information collected by cookies by Visics and/or third parties may be used for the following purposes:
- For analytical purposes: to analyse the use of the Visics website. For example: the number of visitors to a particular web page can be tracked, so that Visics knows which parts of its website are popular.
- For personal preference purposes: to make it easier for visitors to navigate, such as storing cookie preferences, webshop orders and a possible login.
- For advertising or marketing purposes: to show visitors of Visics website relevant and personalized advertisements, to limit the number of times each advertisement is shown and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
What cookies does Visics use?
Visics uses necessary cookies (for the basic website functions such as page navigation) and cookies are placed by third parties to analyze the website visit behavior (such as google analytics). No cookies are placed that track behaviour at a personal level or use personal data for marketing purposes.
If you consent to the placing of cookies, Visics.eu may use additional data to improve the website. If you disable the cookies, the experience of our website may be disappointing or the user friendliness may be reduced
Refusal and deletion of cookies
- Desktop: move the mouse to the lower left side of the screen
- The cookie message appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on “functional only” to the far right of the cookie message.
- Your cookie preferences have been changed/stored.
If necessary, you can remove the cookies from your browser. If you want to delete them via the used browser, you can do this in the following way:
You can use the browser settings on your computer to delete cookies that have already been placed and to refuse the placing of new cookies. The way in which this is done varies from one browser to another. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser. Disabling cookies only affects the computer and browser on which you perform this operation. If you use multiple computers and/or browsers, you will need to repeat this operation as often as necessary.
More information about the steps to be taken can be found at: www.browserchecker.nl
Note that visics.eu has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
In the course of serving advertisements to this website, our third-party ad servers (including Google) may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. User interaction with ads and ad-views across the Google Display Network, DoubleClick for Advertisers, and/or other display advertising networks are reported in conjunction with activity on this site. Information about your visit to this website, such as number of times you have viewed and/or clicked an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), is used for internal reporting and advertising optimization only.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Access, correction and right of objection
If you have a relationship with Visics, you have the possibility to view your personal data after a written or telephone request.
If the overview provided by us contains inaccuracies, you can ask us in writing or by telephone to change the details or have them removed. You reserve the right to receive a written or telephone response from Visics within 30 days, in accordance with the AVG legislation. Furthermore, you have the right to request your details in a file so that another party can obtain and use these details.
You can change the given permission for cookies yourself, as you can read above. In addition, you can notify us in writing if you do not wish to be contacted (by post or by e-mail) with information about our products and services by reporting this to this address:
ACCESS TECHNOLOGY GROUP
5301 LW Zaltbommel
Or send an email to:
If you do not agree on how we process personal data and you have already contacted one of our contact persons about this, you have the option of submitting a complaint to the Personal Data Authority. This can be sent to:
PO Box 93374
2509 AJ DEN HAAG
Consent & reserved rights